Mini-XMenus is a .NET component that adds custom menu items to the Windows Explorer context menu (the popup menu that appears when the user right-clicks on items in Windows Explorer).
* Each menu item can have its own icon or image.
* You can specify the font, size, text and background colors for each menu item, or use the Explorer defaults.
* Full OwnerDraw support enables you to draw right in the Explorer context menu.
* Menu items can have sub-items, which can have sub-items, and so on.
* Each custom menu item may appear based on the items currently selected in Windows Explorer. For example, a menu item may appear only for images, folders or drives, or any combination. You can specify one or more file extensions for which an item will appear, or have a menu item appear for all files.
* Menu items can appear in the Explorer "background" menu, shown when the user right-clicks in a folder in Explorer but not on any items.
* When clicked, a menu item can execute a specified command line. The command line can include the selected file path(s). Or a menu item can invoke any custom code you write in C# or VB.NET.
* You can turn all menu items on/off with a single property. Set whether each menu item is visible or enabled.
* Specify a submenu''s default item, which appears boldface and is executed when the user double-clicks on its parent menu item.
* Each menu item can display custom help text in the Windows Explorer status bar when the user moves the mouse over the menu item.
* Includes thorough MSDN-style documentation and sample programs that demonstrate the component with no programming required.
* Also includes sample source code and templates in C# and VB.NET to help you get started quickly.
* Written in 100% managed C# code. Original source code is available for purchase at an additional charge.
* Supports .NET v2.0 and v1.1. Development projects for Visual Studio 2005 and 2003 are included.
Mini-XMenus is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-03-20. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
Mini-XMenus (version 2.1) has a file size of 1.44 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 50 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.